Shopping / Galleries
- Century 21 Shopping: A New York institution has now made its way out to the suburbs. Snatch up designer clothing at bargain basement prices. Replace your dated decor with the latest furnishings at a discount.
- The Mall at Short Hills: Serious shoppers will love this mall. With over 170 specialty stores and restaurants, retail junkies have access to Cartier, Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana and Gucci, to name a few. Pick up a Louis Vuitton suitcase for your next trip to Europe. Assemble a preppie outfit to wear to one of the area's steeplechase events. Meet a business associate for lunch at Legal Seafoods. One of the best Morristown, New Jersey shopping epicenters, The Mall at Short Hills is a fantastic place to spend the afternoon.
- New York City Shopping: Everyone knows the famous addresses - Fifth Avenue and 34th Street. Fifth Avenue is home to the most exclusive retail stores in the world. The latter recalls the famous department store, Macy's, which produces the venerable Thanksgiving Day parade. It also took center stage in the movie classic, "Miracle on 34th Street". Ogle the fabulous diamonds at Tiffany's. Wander in and out of the shops in Trump Tower. You may even spot "The Donald". Snoop through the city's quirky flea markets and Greenwich Village shops.
- Simon Gallery: Established in 1996, this shop has been dubbed "a near ideal gallery" by the New York Times. Expand your knowledge of contemporary American art. Develop an eye for exceptional abstract paintings. Select a beautiful photograph to be framed.
- Soho: Virtually every medium of art is represented in this trendy New York City neighborhood. Art lovers can find traditional works as well as those that really push the envelope. Debate whether a controversial painter’s works are true masterpieces and ponder existential questions in the face of abstract art.